- Client: ILO (International Labor Organization)
- Production: YELO
- Directors: Chadi Aoun / Kamal Hakim
- Illustration: Kamal Hakim / Chadi Aoun
- Animation: Chadi Aoun / Muhammad Moneimne
- Sound Design: Nabil Saliba
Since 1919 the ILO (International Labour Organization) brings together governments, employers and workers of 187 member States , to set labour standards, develop policies and devise programmes promoting decent work for all women and men.
The Contract is an initiative of the ILO to tackle the huge issue of foreign domestic worker rights in Lebanon.
YELOERS: Kamal Hakim, Muhammad Moneimne, Chadi Aoun, and on an earlier stage, Joelle Achkar, Ghadi Ghosn and Jad Sarout.